Best Gaming Mouse : It doesn’t matter that you are a PUBG addict, counter strike addict or any another game addict, if you don’t have a good gaming mouse, you will never enjoy playing, right? For some people game is just a game but at the same time games are passion for some people because they have the urge to win all the games and these kinds of people are known by the name of “gamers”. With this name, they can even make a good career like being a game tester and more.
So, are you the one who is looking for the top 10 best gaming mice? Want to buy one but confused about which one you should buy? Then don’t worry. We have the solution for you. We will provide you all the necessary the information.
Today we are going to discuss about some best gaming mouse that are available in the market at reasonable rates and you can buy them easily. The scenario in today’s era is totally different and most of the game lovers prefer to use mouse instead of keyboards to play games.
Before we jump directly on the list of top 10 best gaming mouse, we will first discuss about why it beneficial to use a gaming mouse instead of using a normal mouse. I am sure that after going through these benefits, you will also prefer to use gaming mouse instead of using normal mouse.
Now before 2018 ends and the new year begins, let’s discuss about which were the gaming mouse that made a hit in the market this year.
Top 10 Best Gaming Mouse:
For your easiness, I will be mentioning both the pros as well as the cons of each mouse, so it will be easier for you to decide that with which one you want to go with. As per the recommendation, you first go through the detail of each mouse and check its pros and cons and then decide which one you want to buy. Don’t take any decision that leads to make you regret later.
Each mouse has some pros and cons, let’s check each one of them sequentially.
Asus Rog Spatha, is considered as one of the best gaming mouse this year. Developed by a well-known company “Asus”, the mouse easily gets synchronized with the other products of Rog such as graphic cards, motherboards, and keyboard.
Moving forward, let us see some advantages and disadvantages of Asus Rog Spatha mouse:
- Solid design, attractive looks, best mouse for gamers.
- Easy to use and can-do customization according to the requirement.
- The red, green and blue colors (RGB), make the board look more stunning.
- Compatible and comfortable.
- Includes good features for hardware and software.
- Price is too high. Not every gamer can afford. But you can find similar mice that are cheaper.
- Buttons located at the side becomes stiff sometimes that makes the mouse difficult to use.
- Heavy in weight that creates troubles for some gamers while they are playing.
Also known the one and only mouse that vibrates, Steel Series Rival 700 is one of the most popular series located in the market. The mouse contains an OLED display that makes it unique and have some advance features like DPI settings that is adjustable, RGB lights and more.
Some pros and cons of Steel Series Rival 700 are listed below:
- RGB lights that makes the mouse more attractive.
- Good and unique design that makes the mouse looks more innovative.
- OLED screen is included that makes it more beautiful.
- Customize the mouse as per the requirements.
- No option available for left handers.
- For some gamers, the price is too high.
- If you want to use modules, you need to invest extra penny.
3) Corsair M65 Pro RGB:
The Corsair industry is known for manufacturing gaming mouse, and they generally manufacture mouse especially for the high-end gamers. There are lots of features in the mouse comparing to the other brands like even if you will buy K95 or K70 that is of low price, you won’t find anything missing in that which is quite a good thing.
Let us checkout some pros and cons of Corsair M65 Pro RGB gaming mouse:
- Quality of the mouse is quite good, and easy to hold.
- The cost of mouse is also reasonable.
- Light in weight, easy to move during the game.
- Easy to adjust the DPI settings and customize accordingly.
- The design of the mouse is not so pleasing so many of the gamers might not like it.
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum, is considered as one of the direct rivals in the world of gamers because of it’s features and functionalities. The good thing about this mouse is you can change the DPI settings as per your convenience such as you can easily convert 200 to 12,000 DPI more or less and yes this is quite impressive.
Mentioned below are some of the pros and cons of Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum:
- Brilliant switches and best in performance.
- Design and grips are quite good.
- Can be customized as per the requirements.
- Grips styles are good and easy to use.
- Price is quite high so those who cannot afford have to wait for sometime to get a mouse in their budget.
- The design is not that much attractive. Many gamers might not like it.
- It does not have any kind of charging doc.
Coming with most programmable buttons, the mouse Corsair Scimitar RGB was released by the company and the product was sold in large numbers. Checking the functionality of the mouse, there are total number of buttons included in the mouse is 17 that are located at different sides of the mouse.
Some pros and cons of the corsair scimitar RGB are as follows:
- Contains Pixart sensors that offers tracking in a superb manner.
- Comes with 17 buttons.
- RGB lightning is available in 4 different zones.
- Quality built.
- Thumb buttons are not that m
- Heavy for some gamers who prefer to use light weight mice.
Another product of Corsair, Sabre RGB mouse, is known as the younger brother of the other mice whose name is Corsair M65 Pro RGB. The best thing about this mouse is it comes with various features and have more qualities compared to others. Such as it is cheaper in cost, light weight and can be placed easily on your table. But as we all know everything has some dark sides too, let us check some pros and cons of Corsair Sabre RGB mouse:
- Good in cost. Available at lower rates.
- You can adjust the RGB lights using the CUE that stands for Corsair Utility Engine.
- You can customize the mouse according to your needs.
- Good sensors.
- The only problem with this mouse is it’s design which is not so attractive, and not so good looking. So, some good gamers might get disappointed by looking at the design of Corsair Sabre RGB.
People who are addicted to MOBA games must choose the Razer Naga Hex V2 mouse as it is specially built for them. The mouse comes with a lot of flexibility that means you can customize it as per your needs without facing any kind of trouble. You can even use this mouse instead of remembering all the keyboards shortcuts for playing the game.
Let’s put some highlight on the pros and cons of Razer Naga Hex V2:
- Good quality optical sensor that can deliver up to 16,000 DPI.
- Easy to customize as per your needs.
- Good design and body.
- Thumb grid buttons are available.
- Lighting on the mouse makes it more stunning.
- Design might not be liked by many game lovers.
Razer DeathAdder Chroma is known for the best budgeted mouse. In the gaming industry it is quite necessary to use the good quality controls because testing or winning a high-level game is not that easy as it seems. So, using the Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse will be a good choice for all the gamers.
Some pros and cons of Razer DeathAdder Chroma mouse are as follows:
- The design of the mouse is quite good and will be loved by gamers.
- The lightning effects makes the mouse more adorable.
- The construction of the mouse is of good quality.
- The buttons of the mouse can be customized according to your requirements.
- The design is good but common. Might not liked by many gamers.
Another gaming mouse of Logitech, G502, the mouse is considered and appreciated by many companies because it is said that it helped many companies. The cost of the mouse if also affordable and can be bought easily. You can even set the DPI up to 12,000. When the price was compared, we found that it was far cheaper than the cost of flagship mouse, plus the design of the mouse is very stylish and you will not find any single reason to reject it.
Let’s dig into the pros and cons of Logitech G502:
- The tracking and sensitivity of the mice is very good.
- The range of DPI starts from 200 and goes up to 12,000, so you can set it accordingly.
- There are total number of 11 programmable buttons available.
- The performance of the mice deserves to get appreciated.
- Not possible for the left handers to use the mouse. Not built for them.
10) Razer Ouroboros:
The Razer Ouroboros is known as the ambidextrous gaming mouse, and is considered the highest competitor of Asus Spatha mouse. According to the sources, it might be possible that the Razer ouroboros may release the latest version in coming future.
Talking about some more things about the mouse, let us see some top pros and cons of the razer ouroboros mouse.
- Easy to customize as per the needs, the buttons ranges from palm-rest that makes it easier to use the mouse in a more better way.
- You can easily use the mouse without wire, and if you will use it with the mouse, it will start charging the mouse which is again a good thing about the mouse and can be considered as a plus point.
- The design and body are perfect to use by both left-handed gamers as well as the right- handed gamers.
- The mouse includes dual sensors that provides accurate results when you play the game.
- Good in looks.
- The battery life of the mouse is also wonderful, no matter whether you use it with wire or without wire.
- The price is quite high for some gamers.
- The mouse is bit complicated so it will take time for many gamers to learn properly that how to use it.
Final Conclusion about best gaming mouse
After looking at all the pros and cons of the mouse, the final conclusion says that it is worth using all the mouse. It is said that playing a lot of games can spoil your life but in reality, the scenario is different.
The gaming industry is quite big and there are game developers, game testers and many more people that’s why we are able to play some super-duper and addictive games like PUBG, NFS and more. So, if you think that you are talented enough to try your luck in the gaming industry and you have the potential to leave your mark in this field then don’t hesitate to be a part of this industry.
Mentioned above is the information about the top 10 gaming mouse that you can use to play games. If you want to read about more such interesting gadgets, then keep visiting our website/blog where you can find hell of information that can help you in many ways.
Don’t get serious, enjoy every moment of your life and live happily. Stay tuned, we will be back soon with more interesting guides and tutorials.